Boss Snow Plows & Salters
Unicell’s Toronto branch provides quality Boss snow plows and salters, with quality installation and top notch after sale parts and service experience.
For additional information regarding Boss Snow Plows please contact our facility today:
50 Industrial Street
Toronto, ON M4G 1Y9
V XT PLOWS
The BOSS XT plow’s flared blade wings and enhanced curl design throw snow higher and farther than conventional snowplows, while the full moldboard trip design helps prevent plow damage when an obstacles is encountered. The XT is designed to take on winter’s worst with a heavy-duty push frame and center section. Available in poly, steel or stainless steel, the BOSS XT is a proven innovation from BOSS that is built to BACK YOU UP.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design helps prevent plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- SmartLight 3 uses DOT-compliant 100% LED lights and Ice Shield Technology to prevent snow and ice build-up.
- 1/2″ x 6″ Cutting Edge built using a AR450 wear plate providing extended wear resistance and comes with built-in curb guards and patented snow catcher.
- SmartLock Cylinders lock blades in place when backdragging.
H XT PLOWS
The HTX V-plow brings all the power and innovation of BOSS V-plows to your light-duty truck. With today’s contractor and homeowner in mind, BOSS has engineered the HTX V-plow for today’s lighter-duty and half-ton trucks by putting just the right amount of steel in exactly the right place for the best combination of strength and weight. The precisely crafted, ultra-efficient HTX V-plow is built to handle the biggest of jobs. Because when you need to RESTORE ORDER with your lighter-duty truck, BOSS is always there to BACK YOU UP.
- Built for Half-Ton and Light-Duty Trucks with all the power and innovation of BOSS V-plows.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design helps to prevent plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- Enclosed Hydraulics protects against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- SmartLight 3 uses 100% LED lights with an 8-10 year life expectancy and Ice Shield Technology to prevent snow and ice build-up
BOSS VBX Spreaders are some of the most powerful tools in your snow- and ice-removal arsenal. Their fast-growing family of VBX spreaders are fully featured for ease of use and maximum productivity for years of operation in harsh winter conditions. The newest addition to the lineup is the VBX 6500, which performs just as powerfully and reliably as the others in a mid-sized package. The VBX family features models with both pintle and auger feeds, powerful electric motors, standard work lights, easy-to-use controls and the flexibility to spread a variety of deicing materials. All of this backed by the quality, durability and service BOSS has built its reputation on.
- Corrosion-Resistant Poly Hopper with 1.5, 2 & 3 cubic yards of capacity.
- Pintle Chain or Auger Feed System Available allowing you to choose the best system for your needs.
- Stainless Steel Motor with planetary drive worm gear box.
- Fully Adjustable Urethane Spinner with sealed motor compartment for durability and maximum adjustability and spreading efficiency.